On the 1st March we launched three exciting new blended learning certification programmes:
Certificate in Sales Management / Certificate in Professional Selling / Certificate in Strategic Key Account Management.
The programmes offer significant benefits:
- Learn at your own pace and in your own way
- Deepen your understanding and build meaningful skills through an extended learning programme
- Apply what you have learnt in your work environment and then get feedback and support to fill any gaps
How does it work?
Once you register and pay, you will receive a voucher to unlock access to the programme on our online learning management system. You will have full access for a period of three months.
The online programme includes all of the learning material, video and audio recordings as well as all of the tools and resources you need.
To complete the programme, you will need to complete a series of assessments and three assignments. Once this is complete (even it is earlier than the three months allocated), you will be sent your certificate and transcript.
You can also choose to make use of one or more of these additional services:
- Three days of instructor-led training: Each day stands on its own and so you can choose how and when you would like to attend. The workshops assume pre-reading has been done and focuses on practical implementation of the concepts. These workshops run monthly in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Eight x one hour online master-mind sessions: Delegates who join will need to prepare for the discussions. These are not lectures but an opportunity to compare notes with other people in your field.
- Four x one-to-one coaching sessions: You can book these at any time with the facilitator to discuss anything specific to you.
Why do we do it this way?
Based on extensive research into adult education theory and our personal experience we found:
- Adults learn best through active, experiential and social learning that is broken up into small and meaningful chunks.
- Effective learning takes place when learners are given time to prepare, can control the pace and are able to apply the learning in their work environment.
- Learning is a process – an extended programme with assignments and assessments allows you time to grapple with key concepts and ideas and the deadlines make sure you put in the necessary work.
So if you are a sales manager, sales professional or key / strategic account manager and would like to learn more about our certificate programmes, send me an e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly send you more information.
Here’s to your success: